Kodi for iOS-running devices is a unique entertainment package, which can be downloaded without any charges. It allows users to watch TV shows, movies, and web-series, listening to music, and getting access to lots of other entertainment files for free. It supports the majority of music and video files and runs on all operating systems.
Some owners of iOS devices don’t know about the ways of downloading Kodi, and that is what this article is about. Here you’ll find out how to download Kodi software and use it on your iOS device.
Features of Kodi software
- It allows listening to music and offers such additional features as a waiting list, smart playlists, and reading support;
- You can play videos and movies, and import them from databases;
- Supports all types of audio and video formats;
- Optimized user-friendly interface;
- It allows importing photos and playing them as a slideshow, editing, and filtering via remote control;
- Watching and recording live TV;
- Numerous templates and skins to customize the interface.